Anime Culture is a values-led company committed to providing information and media people love. On the road to becoming a global leader in digital and mobile, Anime Culture is shaping the future of media. We’re looking for a Community Coordinator to grow our robust, online community across the globe. The Coordinator serves as a point person for social leads, who engages with local and foreign fans, and broaden Anime Culture’s audience outside of North America. This is a critical role as we seek to unite global fans and deliver a seamless brand experience. Our regional growth is impressive and we’re looking for someone who can maintain that momentum supporting the teams on the ground!
Responsibilities will include communication and organization of AC priorities across social media platforms, including but not limited to: fan engagement, title marketing, subscriber acquisition, event promotion, contests, and brand-focused activations. This role will handle regular social reporting for each region and look for opportunities to expand our reach and engagement. Coordinator will work independently but aim towards defined cross-team strategy and goals.
Candidates will need to show ability to collaborate and work across teams, as this position will interact with various individuals within headquarters and worldwide. This position may be expected to communicate outside of normal business hours on occasion due to the nature of social media and various time zones. We are looking for a strong culture fit, someone who is highly motivated, creative, ambitious, and excited to engage a passionate fan base.
We need someone who:
- Communicate regularly with international social leads in the US office and globally, foster understanding and streamline communication
- Oversee global analytics, identifying opportunities/challenges within each community
- Support individual team leads in new ideas and initiatives for growth
- Provide resources to social media specialists and support them in reaching goals
- Identify and share appropriate content to be utilized across regions
- Keep inventory of assets and provide updates
- Collaborate with US teams on extending initiatives to all regions, serve as internal representative of global communities
- Routinely address questions, problems, or needs in a timely manner
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing, or a related field (having a strong understanding of social media)
- Content, entertainment, and/or media experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience working on successful, creative, and innovative campaigns
- Experience with use of analytics and data to support growth
- Experience managing multiple priorities and working across teams
- Strong sense of internet culture and trends in content and storytelling
- Ability to take direction while also working independently and decisively
- Clear and precise communication skills
Anime Culture is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Anime Culture is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.